To read the Ag. Institute’s Rules & Regulations and Vendor Sampling Procedures, click a PDF:
Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and Governance Charters & Policies
- AIM Articles of Incorporation
- AIM Bylaws
- AIM Board Composition and Nomination Policy
- AIM Executive Committee
- AIM Governance Committee
- AIM Artisan Jury Advisory Committee Charter
- AIM Farm Audit Advisory Committee Charter
- AIM Audit Committee Charter
- AIM Conflict of Interest Policy
- AIM Annual Disclosure Questionnaire
- AIM Whistleblower Policy
- AIM Records Retention Policy
- AIM Compensation Review Policy
Our web site may contain links to third-party Internet sites and services that may collect data in connection with promotions, e-commerce, etc. They each have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
When signing up for our e-newsletter, we ask you to give us your name and email addresses. This contact information is only used to send you information about our market activities via email. We do not share this information with any other organization.
Choices To Opt Out Or Modify
You have the following options to remove your information from our database to no longer receive future communications: follow the unsubscribe directions listed at the bottom of our e-newsletter, use the Contact Us form page and ask us to remove you from any email or mailing lists or call us at 1-800-879-FARM or 415-472-6100.